From: Ryan Ellett via Groups.Io <oldradiotimes@...>
To: main <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 4:03 pm
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Scans to Our Publication Library

The following booklets, dealer catalogs, and scripts have been added to the "Publications" section of our website:
A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham
Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham
      - Thanks Bob Burnham for permission to make both of these available!
Science Fiction on Radio (Revised), 1976, by Meade & Penny Frierson
Nostalgia, September 1987
Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1984, Catalog #1
Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1985, Catalog #2
Old Time Radio, Inc. 1973
Adventures of Sam Spade (1951-01-14)
Cisco Kid (No Date)
Mark Trail (1952-06-09)