Re: Uploaded OTR Episodes

Ryan Ellett

Larry, yes, we've done this with some other donated sets. The material will also be added to the OTRR library but having it in a single set for download on Archve can be a bit more convenient. It would be available then to the entire public. We don't have to leave it up there forever.

On Friday, July 3, 2020, 06:24:31 PM CDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Ryan, I am really glad you have undertaken to convert the aiff programs to wav.  The best outcome will be if you then make them accessible for all members of the group to listen to if they are interested.  I cannot find a link, but the three members who requested links earlier today will be able to hear all the episodes if you do that.

As for creating an Archive set, do you mean one to place on the Internet Archive site that would make them available to all OTR enthusiasts?  I think that would be great, and if they still allow people to post reviews I could do that and try to let other people know just how unique and wonderful they are.  Two are audition tapes and several others are rebroadcasts of the first episode in the series or of the only surviving episode in the series to which they belong.

Thank you for everything.