Re: New Scans to Our Publication Library

Bill Clough

I suggest you spend some time surfing the OTRR.ORG web site!

Cisco Kid (No Date)             is here:     https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Cisco%20Kid/
Shadow (1937-10-03)        is here:     https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Shadow/
Top Guy (1952-08-04) & Top Guy (1953-04-02  are at:      https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Top%20Guy/

Philco Radio Playhouse (1954-01-27) is located @    https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Philco%20Radio%20Playhouse/

I think you can find the rest of the information for which you are looking.

On 1/12/2020 4:42 PM, BrianWest2 via Groups.Io wrote:
Okay, thanks, I found those, but where are these:
Nostalgia, September 1987
Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1984, Catalog #1
Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1985, Catalog #2
Old Time Radio, Inc. 1973
Adventures of Sam Spade (1951-01-14)
Cisco Kid (No Date)
Mark Trail (1952-06-09)