Re: Life with Luigi

Ryan Ellett

I've had several great volunteers step up to do second listening to Life with Luigi. 80 of the 172 available episodes have been assigned out. As you can see, we could use a few more volunteers. Other than the initial listen-through, this is by far the most time-intensive task of getting a set ready for release. I'm continually surprised the number of things second listeners find among episodes I've already listened to that I overlooked. This is what can set our releases apart from other collections found on Archive and elsewhere. I divvy them out five episodes at a time; let me know if you'd like a batch!