Life of Riley episode needed

Ryan Ellett

I'm working through some Life of Riley episodes and discovered the episode dated 1945-03-25 is actually 1945-01-28. According to Dave Goldin's summaries they are probably the same script, or at least mostly the same; their synopses sound almost identical. You can tell the 1-28 episode because it ends with a note about infantile paralysis and a preview of the following week's episode which is about a lodge initiation. If you happen to have a 3-25 episode that does not sound like it is this earlier broadcast, please share so it can added to our set.