Re: Life of Riley episode needed

Ryan Ellett

Thanks, Larry. It's possibly an error on Goldin's site - that does happen every now and then. Or an episode that no one else ever got their hands on.

On Thursday, July 9, 2020, 11:36:36 AM CDT, Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...> wrote:

Ryan,

I have several sets of these shows from some long time collectors.

All have the 01/28/1945 correct show, none have the 03/25/1945 show.  It is a copy of the earlier show from January.

Larry