Re: other radio

Ryan Ellett

My call is KC0PWA. I have an extra class license but last I checked (several years ago) there were no 4-digit call signs that I liked. I sold my Yaesu probably ten years ago and have not done any hamming since, though I renewed my license in the last year or two. My bedside radio is a Grundig shortwave radio but rarely do I get on the SW bands anymore. I think the ease of internet communication around the world has definitely hampered wider interest in both of these hobbies.

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 08:38:46 PM CDT, Charles Walker <walker.chas@...> wrote:

I wonder how many in the group are ham radio operators or listen to shortwave radio SWL
Chuck Walker KF7PK