Top Secret

Ryan Ellett

We received a small set from the Cobalt Club's Geezer for distribution as a Maintained Set. The series is Top Secret, a 1950 post-war espionage program (not the early '80s Zucker Brothers film!). I've only listened to one episode so far. There are only 20 episodes in this set so just a small handful of volunteers should be able to get through the second-listening duties in short order. If you'd like a batch of shows (I usually send out 5 per listener) let me know. Anyone interested in writing a show summary or performer bio get in touch with me as well and we could have this ready for an August release!