Re: Data base of otr shows?

Ryan Ellett

One of Jim's babies was the OTTER database, which is a valuable resource for those that use it. I admit I never got into using it but I know many in the group have, so maybe they can speak to its utility. I know from conversations with Jim that he put countless hours into updating it and I think was really as proud of OTTER as he was of anything OTRR had created over the years. It is still publicly accessible here. We don't have anyone actively managing it so if someone has really used it a lot and would be interested in taking a more active role with it, let me know.
Ryan

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 06:49 PM, James Wilson wrote:
Hello everyone,

I love otr sci-fi shows and I just found one I didn’t know about called Future Tense. Is there a database of otr shows?

Thanks in advance.