Re: Bob Hope site

Chris Williams

A Bob Hope fan here.  Have several of his non road movies.   Always looking for more.

On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:34 PM, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

I have about 390 files in my Bob Hope folder and some for the Bob Hope comics.

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 2:28:34 PM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

All,
I received an email from a non-member who is a big Bob Hope fan. He is looking for some good Bob Hope fan sites that are not connected to the Hope estate. I don't know much about the larger Bob Hope fandom but some of you might. A quick Google search pulled up a couple such sites but I don't know which ones might be the better established ones. Can anyone provide helpful info I can pass on to the gentleman?