Stay Tuned America

Ryan Ellett

I was asked to pass this on for anyone interested in streaming old-time radio shows:

"I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about our friend Corey Harker's reboot of Stay Tuned America.This radio station powered off quite a while ago. Almost 10 years I think. This weekend, today, right now in fact, [This is a week old] you can tune in and hear some great tunes and some really great programming. Corey has picked up several syndicated programs such as Unshackled, on the air since 1950 is one of the longest running human interest / dramatic radio series in the United States; Old Time Radio Classics hosted by my good friend Jerry Haendiges; Story Untold with PJ Noce, Seems Like Old Times w/Craig Orndorff; and a national favorite, When Radio Was hosted by Greg Bell! There are several others.

You can "tune in" on your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or any other device from which you can connect to the internet and stream. I would advise you know your phone plan if you stream on your smartphone as it will use data if you are not connected to wi-fi.
You can click right now and go to STA https://sta.classicairwaves.com/

Or you can use one of the two "buttons" attached.One is an .m3u file and the other is a .pls file. You just have to doubleclick on one of them. Your computer will know what to do. If one does not work for you, try the other.Just get on and listen!"

Let the group know what you think of this show; I've not had a chance to listen to it.