Re: Lum n Abner

Ryan Ellett

I don't see any record of a Lum n Abner set ever being done. I think it would be a worthwhile project but it would take a very dedicated volunteer to step up and tackle it. I think someone would really have to put a team together to do the set well because the series is so massive. I've got about ten different sets in different stages of preparation and Lum n Abner is not among them. It's probably a multi-year project and I don't like the series enough to invest that kind of time into it, myself.

On Sunday, August 9, 2020, 06:06:00 PM CDT, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...> wrote:

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a Lum n' Abner set released by OTRR. I don't know if one is being worked on. Ryan?

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020, 3:52 PM pygar two via groups.io <pygar2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Do you happen to know if Lum n' Abner are out there? Thanks!