Re: Message From a New Member

Mike Thomas

Welcome back Larry! There is always plenty of work.

Ryan will see this post and contact you.

If you like Duffys Tavern let me know as we are working on it.

Again Ryan probably has 20 projects going though so he may need more immediate help.

Best

Mike

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 7:32 AM, Larry Maupin
<lmaupin@...> wrote:
Hello to everyone.  I would like to volunteer to work on certification series as my contribution to the main group's activities.  I have worked on quite a few series certifications in the past as a first listener and also in proofreading the cert documents before they were released and writing episode summaries.  Anyone who is presently leading a certification team any would like help in one or more of these areas please contact me.  I am ready to start right away.

I have been reading the posts from other members, and they are so interesting!  It is wonderful to be back among a community of people who care as much about old-time radio as I do.