Re: "The Golden Days of Radio"

Charles Walker

I would like to be put on the list

Chuck Walker    walker.chas@...

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.