From: Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 29, 2020 9:57 am
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Golden Age of Radio

Philip, you are very welcome.  It was a link someone in the group sent this week using pCloud that made me think of asking the people at MTEK Media to use it yesterday for the file sharing.  It looks good and seems simple enough to use, but I am disappointed that so many people failed to receive the link.

But I'm glad you got yours!