Re: Concerning "Radio's Missing Masters" and "The Golden Days of Radio"

StewGold

I read them, and have gone to hear a couple of episodes, but I'm not a message leaver at the best of times. They have piqued my interest a couple times, Leslie

On Sunday, 13 September 2020, 13:35:43 BST, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I think these projects can now be brought to a conclusion.  Unless I am mistaken, Peter Nuro and Ryan Ellett have made most if not all of the episodes of both shows available to all members by posting links to them on the Main Group message board and/or by sending emails to members that included a link.

Interest in them has flagged, as evidenced by the fact that no messages have been posted about them except by me for the past couple of weeks.  I do not see any reason to continue writing episode summaries that do not stimulate discussion and that have not succeeded in prompting others to write summaries.  I think mine are just being deleted unread at this point, so it is a waste of time to continue them.