From: "Paul Kornman via groups.io"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Monday August 24 2020 9:37:43AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Request for Discussion on "Radio's Missing Masters"

I think the idea of a curated set or playlist by members would be a great addition to the Library.
I tried to set up a "OTRR recommends" section, but the response from members was minimal.

I'd be happy to set it up, but I do not want just a list of episodes with a generic title like "My favorites".
At a minimum, I would require a few lines from the curator with the reasoning behind the collection.
Added information about any of the episodes in the set would be gravy.

From the main library (or otrrpedia), this additional information would be attached to the episode as well
as the fact that the episode appears as part of a curated set (with a link to the set).