Re: Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons or, Did Anyone Bother to Listen?

K & J Hammel

If I'm not too late, I can take a few of the Mr. Keen episodes as well.

Kathy

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 07:40:38 AM PDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, Patrick, I will get some eps to you as well. This project is open to any listeners, but I realize Mr. Keen is not a top-ten show for most OTR fans (including myself!). It looks like we have 63 episodes, so it won't take too long if we can get 4 or 5 listeners.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 09:33:07 AM CDT, Patrick Andre <pat@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan,

I would be happy to share the listening tasks.  I am not up to date on Mr. Keen as I am with many others.  So this would be good for me.

Patrick