Re: Mister Keen

adam

Richard,

I got that guide as an interlibrary loan and I think that all the episodes/stories should be at the back.

Looking at Jerry’s log, he only has two episodes listed for the serial era that ran from 1937-43. According to Dunning, Mister Keen ran 3 times a week and the period it was run just as a serial was 6 years, and we’ll say two months. So during the time, there were about 967 episodes of Mister Keen or thereabouts and Jerry’s log only has 2, so that accounts for a difference of maybe 965 episodes.

According to Dunning, the 30 minute run of Mister Keen lasted until October 1, 1954 while Jerry’s log cut off on June 18, 1954.

Jerry’s got 4 episodes of the second serial run which ran from May 24, 1954-January 14, 1955-and I’m uncertain whether there were four or five episodes per week., but that’s another 100+ episodes.

In addition, there was a final half hour run of around 8 weeks from February-April 1955 which isn’t in the log.

So I think that’s where some of the differences will lie.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10