Re: The Joe Hehn Collection

Scott Galley

What a lovely man Mr. Hehn must have been. I am sure that people in nursing homes and the like appreciated his efforts greatly. Along with the joy he must have brought to many, I have read that the music of your childhood has a tremendous effect in helping people come out of the ravages of Alzheimer's disease, even if only for a short while.

Although I live in Canada and postage can be an issue, I am willing to scan and clean up scripts and the such. I have the full Adobe package which I use in my day job as a graphic designer, so I can do a nice job, depending on the quality of the original material. Just let me know.

Scott