Re: George Edwards and Frankenstein

Scott Galley

That list is pretty impressive, Ian.

Being meaning to watch your History of Australian OTR the Martin Grams posted on YouTube a while back. Maybe tonight is the night. Actually, tonight would be the perfect night, come to think of it.

It's interesting to ponder the idea that George Edwards and Grace Gibson were arch rivals. Makes sense, given that it was a business, after all.

I'm a huge fan of Bruce Ferrier's output. Not everything is to my taste, but the lion's share is. I'll post a separate thread of shows that I'd like to find broadcast dates for (if I can't find them on your extensive list). Just the year would suffice, if anyone can help. Seeing as they were transcriptions, I assume broadcasters around the world could air them at a time most suitable to them.