Hopalong Cassidy

Jim Jones

I have been working on upgrading the OTRR groups Hopalong Cassidy Certified shows.
Ryan has found and provided me a new collection of shows in addition to the Certified Series. Approximately 30% of these shows were determined to be better copies than the Cert Series.
I have replaced the OTRR collection with these better quality shows
Also. many of the Certified shows had cropped or incomplete intros or endings. I have patched these shows and made ALL Hoppy shows now complete.
I have normalized many of the low volume shows. I have also adjusted the Bass and Treble on many over processed shows to make them easier and more enjoyable to listen to.
28 shows included 4-6 min of musical interludes where commercials were supposed to be inserted. I cropped these interludes making those show more continuous to listen to.

To complete the series with better quality shows, I would like to replace 6 of the lowest quality shows. These are shows which I only rate FAIR quality. I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with better quality shows for the following episodes.
Episode 25 - The Medicine Man
Episode 26 - The Flying Outlaw
Episode 42 - Hoppy Pays a  Debt
Episode 43 -  Hoppy Turns on the Heat
Episode 51 - The Mystery of the Diamond 'Z'
Episode 68 -  Stagecoach West

Thanks in advance.
A Hoppy Fan