Re: Hoppy Upgrade

Jim Jones

I forgot to mention that there are 2 shows that have been edited by a local radio station. After removing the local radio station's promo the Hoppy shows are short (23min total). This is about 3-4 min short of all the other shows. I think station must have edited out a few minutes to fit their programming slot.

The quality of these 2 shows are excellent, However, I would like to find some completes episodes without the local promos and "Stagecoach Theater" references in hopes of filling in any deleted dialogue.

The 2 shows are:
  • Ep 97 - California or Bust
  • Ep 98 - Death Comes Invited
Thanks