From: "Ryan Ellett via groups.io"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Saturday November 14 2020 8:54:38AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR Curated Collections

Congratulations, Larry! I know you've been working very hard on this new curated set idea for most of the year.

On Saturday, November 14, 2020, 04:41:13 AM CST, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin has researched a set of episodes called "Dramatizations of Famous Murder Cases, Trials and Unsolved Mysteries on Radio Programs".
This set has been become OTRR's first Curated Collection: https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/curated/curated001.html
Let us know what you think of the specific set as well as the idea of member-generated curated sets.