Re: OTRR Curated Collections

Gordon Johansen

Since I know Larry would want this to be perfect, I'll just mention that the first show has a spelling mistake that shows up above the player that pops up when you click the title.

Unwritten Law
The Case of the Ladies Diretory

Thanks a lot for this Larry. It looks great.

Gord

Paul Kornman via groups.io wrote on 11/14/20 3:41 AM:

Larry Maupin has researched a set of episodes called "Dramatizations of Famous Murder Cases, Trials and Unsolved Mysteries on Radio Programs".
This set has been become OTRR's first Curated Collection: https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/curated/curated001.html
Let us know what you think of the specific set as well as the idea of member-generated curated sets.