From: "B. J. Watkins"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Sunday November 15 2020 2:14:19PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR Curated Collections

Larry, I checked the collection. You are correct, only the first five can heard. You can listen to them in any order you choose and can download them by right clicking on the audio file. Also, the only way I could find the collection was to find Paul's email that had the link. When I tried to use the search function neither your name nor curated set came up. And lastly there is another typo in the last line of the description:

"..Victorian Studies in Scarlet: Murders and Manners in the Ago of Victoria." I think that should the AGE of Victoria.

I'd like to make one suggestion, too. Can the articles you've written about each episode be linked to the shows?

Barbara