Purchase of the Steve Keletz reel to reel collection from Radioarchives

David Oxford

Members

The Old Time Radio Researcher’s Group has purchased the Steve Keletz reel to reel collection from Radioarchives.

Tom Brown, the CEO of Radioarchives would like to start shipping the approximately 100 Banker’s boxes by 3PM central time today

Would those individuals with decks and able to digitalize reels email me personally and indicate how many boxes of reels you want sent to you directly from Radioarchives. I'll need your shipping address for media mail. The boxes weigh 35 lbs and have 46 reels per box. The cost for media mail postage is $21.10 per box.

Additionally, would any members in the Seattle region contact me personally if you could hold some reels for our Canadian members that could pick them up.

David Oxford