Re: Purchase of the Steve Keletz reel to reel collection from Radioarchives

Corey Harker

Hi David,

I could start with 2-3 boxes to digitize.

My address is:

Corey Harker
PO Box 664
Dodge Center, MN 55927-0664

Phone: 507-272-4322

Best,

Corey

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020, 6:46 AM David Oxford <deojao@...> wrote:
Members

The Old Time Radio Researcher’s Group has purchased the Steve Keletz reel to reel collection from Radioarchives.

Tom Brown, the CEO of Radioarchives would like to start shipping the approximately 100 Banker’s boxes by 3PM central time today

Would those individuals with decks and able to digitalize reels email me personally and indicate how many boxes of reels you want sent to you directly from Radioarchives. I'll need your shipping address for media mail. The boxes weigh 35 lbs and have 46 reels per box. The cost for media mail postage is $21.10 per box.

Additionally, would any members in the Seattle region contact me personally if you could hold some reels for our Canadian members that could pick them up.

David Oxford