Big Show Revisited

Ryan Ellett

There seemed to be interest in updating The Big Show when I mentioned it in passing a few weeks back. I reaffirmed with Martin Grams that we can use the recordings he provided to those who Kickstarted his book a couple years ago. It contains every episode (1-58) plus an additional AFRS version of one episode.

My question for volunteers; are people willing to help update the documents we like to include in a Maintained set? There was very little in the prior release (2012). I think a bio of Tallulah Bankhead and a series synopsis at a minimum would be appreciated.  Can I get two people to help with those documents, one apiece? If I end up having to do both it will really add a chunk of time to the project.