Re: I Love a Mystery

Gordon Johansen

Thanks so much for posting this Ryan. It's not a new episode but is certainly exciting to hear something still showing up. Maybe's there's hope for more.

Gord

Ryan Ellett via groups.io wrote on 11/17/20 8:17 AM:

This was shared in another OTR group I'm in. An episode of I Love a Mystery, tentatively dated 1951-06-26 was found on a university library site. According to members of the group, the original 1940s version of this episode is circulating but not this later Mutual version. Chapter 8 of The Pirate Loot of the Island of Skulls. You ILaM fans may appreciate it!