Re: Big Show Revisited

jackies@tularosa.net

Ryan:

I will try to do the Bio of Tallulah Bankhead if you would like me to. I
will try to find the information for you and put it in letter form.

Jackie

There seemed to be interest in updating The Big Show when I mentioned it

in passing a few weeks back. I reaffirmed with Martin Grams that we can
use the recordings he provided to those who Kickstarted his book a couple
years ago. It contains every episode (1-58) plus an additional AFRS
version of one episode.

My question for volunteers; are people willing to help update the
documents we like to include in a Maintained set? There was very little in
the prior release (2012). I think a bio of Tallulah Bankhead and a series
synopsis at a minimum would be appreciated.  Can I get two people to help
with those documents, one apiece? If I end up having to do both it will
really add a chunk of time to the project.