From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 8:43 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Anderson Family

We received a donation of transcription dubs of the Anderson Family, episodes 1-38. Our library already has these current episodes but is there a fan of the show (or two, or three) interested in comparing these new recordings to the current recordings to see if they seem to be upgrades worth adding to our library? This is not something I'll get to anytime soon.