Re: Anderson Family

Richard Davenport

If you pull up the list of new files and then right click on the name header at the top of the window you can scroll down and select bit rate as a show option and see what the bit rate of the new set is right away.   I hope we have an upgrade.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 12:32:00 PM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, Larry, I sent a link to your email.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 12:23:55 PM CST, Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...> wrote:

Ryan,

The dubs that OTRR released were I believe at 64 KBPS.

I would be interested in hearing and comparing this new set with the released programs.

So yes, please send them along.

Larry