Re: I Love a Mystery

Richard Davenport

Jackie,
I was able to download all 232 episodes the OTRR library had via an app I added to Firefox.  Check out DownloadThemAll.... Simply open the library folder in question, open the app then select mp3.

Labor ipse voluptas

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 1:30:41 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Jackie,
I have a fair number of the parts to the 99 or so mini series under I Love A Mystery.  What I have is about 415 files.  It would be a very large zip file and far beyond the capacity of most people.  I would not mind grabbing them myself just to compare theirs to mine.  It would probably be mutually beneficial for all.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 1:26:44 PM CST, jackies@... via groups.io <jackies@...> wrote:

www.OTRR.org <http://www.OTRR.org>

www.OTRRLibrary.org <http://www..OTRRLibrary.org>

Is there a way to download a zip file of the I love a Mystery series?
Right now I am not able to sit at the computer for long times because of
my health and it would take me forever to download it one by one.

Jackie