Re: I Love a Mystery

jackies@tularosa.net

Rick:

Could you do about 100 per zip file. I don't know how large they are but
I would love to get what you have. You see my son also loves OTR and I am
making a Thumb drive with the following Items and I want to make sure he
has a full drive because he and his wife love OTR. It's funny 30 years
ago he wouldn't even consider listening to them but about 25 years ago he
also caught the bug.

It will have all the Cinnamon Bear shows, A coloring book with pictures of
Cinnamon Bear, 2 games based on Cinnamon Bear A Song book with all the
songs from Cinnamon Bear. Its a pretty good group of materials. I only
paid $14.99 for the complete set.

Jackie