Re: I Love a Mystery

Richard Davenport

So you try the app I suggested? Good I’m glad it worked. There should be about 240 or so shows in that Directory. You’ll still have to go and sort them out in the individual folders later like I did but it’s worth the effort down the road. The speed of coming in is pretty quick because they’re not very big files it took me about 20 minutes to grab all of them.

You can use this down the road for other folders just as easily.

On Nov 17, 2020, at 3:11 PM, jackies@tularosa.net via groups.io <jackies=tularosa.net@groups.io> wrote:

Rick:

It sure works fast. I don't know how many it has downloaded so far but it
is a bunch, I think it took about 30 minutes. Of course it could have
been less because I got a bunch of phone calls.

Thanks for the hint.

Jackie