Re: I Love a Mystery

Scott Mahan

Oh my. So much more than I. I only have 203. Could you make a list of the 415 files?

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Davenport
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 1:31 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] I Love a Mystery

Jackie,

I have a fair number of the parts to the 99 or so mini series under I Love A Mystery.  What I have is about 415 files.  It would be a very large zip file and far beyond the capacity of most people.  I would not mind grabbing them myself just to compare theirs to mine.  It would probably be mutually beneficial for all.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 1:26:44 PM CST, jackies@... via groups.io <jackies@...> wrote:

www.OTRR.org <http://www.OTRR.org>

www.OTRRLibrary.org <http://www..OTRRLibrary.org>

Is there a way to download a zip file of the I love a Mystery series?
Right now I am not able to sit at the computer for long times because of
my health and it would take me forever to download it one by one.

Jackie