Re: Michael Shayne unknown show

Damon Fries

Hi Jim - I would be interested in seeing the files - never seen the movie version but Shayne is my favorite OTR detective

Sent via mobile phone

On 19 Nov 2020, at 17:31, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

I have received one request for my Michael Shayne radio shows. I have uploaded them and they are available on the cloud.

In addition to the radio shows I also have the 7 Lloyd Nolan "Michael Shane Movies" which I will be glad to share if anyone wants them. Nolan plays Shayne not as a gritty hard-boiled detective, but a little more light hearted. These are fun movies to watch.
  • 1. Michael Shayne, Private Detective (1940).avi
  • 2. Sleepers West (1941).mp4
  • 3. Dressed to Kill (1941).mp4
  • 4. Blue, White And Perfect (1942).mp4
  • 5. The Man Who Would Not Die (1942).mp4
  • 6. Just Off Broadway (1942).mp4
  • 7. Time to Kill (1942).mp4
jj