Re: Michael Shayne unknown show

Philip Atchley

Hi,

I would be interested in the MS movies, thank you.

PS, it would be best if I could Dl them individually rather than a single combined zip file as my slow DSL often causes 'really large' files to crash part way through the DL process :(

Again, thank you.

<>< 73 From "The Beaconeer's Lair" <><
Specializing in DXing NDBs (Longwave Beacons)
Phil, KO6BB, http://www.qsl.net/ko6bb/
KO6BB/B beacon, ~20W on 28.290 MHz, Ringo Vertical

On 11/19/2020 4:31 PM, Jim Jones wrote:
I have received one request for my Michael Shayne radio shows. I have uploaded them and they are available on the cloud.

In addition to the radio shows I also have the 7 Lloyd Nolan "Michael Shane Movies" which I will be glad to share if anyone wants them. Nolan plays Shayne not as a gritty hard-boiled detective, but a little more light hearted. These are fun movies to watch.

* 1. Michael Shayne, Private Detective (1940).avi
* 2. Sleepers West (1941).mp4
* 3. Dressed to Kill (1941).mp4
* 4. Blue, White And Perfect (1942).mp4
* 5. The Man Who Would Not Die (1942).mp4
* 6. Just Off Broadway (1942).mp4
* 7. Time to Kill (1942).mp4

jj
_._,_._,_