Re: Michael Shayne unknown show

Richard Davenport

Jim,
Please post the link to the Michael Shayne shows you uploaded.

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 1:01:01 PM CST, BrianWest2 via groups.io <brianwest2@...> wrote:

I also would be interested in both

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Karweck via groups.io <yankeegipper57@...>
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2020 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Michael Shayne unknown show

Hi, I would be interested in both!

Kevin

On Nov 19, 2020, at 11:31 AM, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

I have received one request for my Michael Shayne radio shows. I have uploaded them and they are available on the cloud.

In addition to the radio shows I also have the 7 Lloyd Nolan "Michael Shane Movies" which I will be glad to share if anyone wants them. Nolan plays Shayne not as a gritty hard-boiled detective, but a little more light hearted. These are fun movies to watch.
  • 1. Michael Shayne, Private Detective (1940).avi
  • 2. Sleepers West (1941).mp4
  • 3. Dressed to Kill (1941).mp4
  • 4. Blue, White And Perfect (1942).mp4
  • 5. The Man Who Would Not Die (1942).mp4
  • 6. Just Off Broadway (1942).mp4
  • 7. Time to Kill (1942).mp4
jj