Links

Larry Maupin

Hello to all.  I am wondering what happened to all the links that used to be on the left side of the home page.  Since they have disappeared, I do not see how to access the database, files, profiles of other members, or even a link to create a new poll.  My current project of writing listener reports on sixty-three of the newly acquired episodes published by Ryan in the January/February issue of "The Old Radio Times" will be completed tomorrow morning, and I am thinking of putting up a new poll on the funniest old-time radio character if I can do so.

Will someone please either post a message to all members and/or reply to this one with an answer about what happened to the links, and especially how any member can create a new poll?

Thank you very much.