Re: Links

Mike Thomas

Hi Larry.

I cannot answer your questions on the page stuff but I want to acknowledge your detailed work and time you are spending on group stuff.

I am really liking both Archie and Clifford Finnegan on Duffys Tavern. They are a blast!

Although Archie isn't a comedian the writing makes for so many belly laughs on that show. They along with me. Duffy make a fabulous team.

I vote Archie. The dialogue is superb and will not disappoint.

That being said, I and several members have been listening to DT for certification. It's a bit slow going. All shows we have have been listened to now abd we are ready for seconds.

Are you interested? If so I will send you chunks of shows.

I see you are diligent!

Let me know and thanks!

Mike from Medford

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:12 AM, Larry Maupin
<lmaupin@...> wrote:
Hello to all.  I am wondering what happened to all the links that used to be on the left side of the home page.  Since they have disappeared, I do not see how to access the database, files, profiles of other members, or even a link to create a new poll.  My current project of writing listener reports on sixty-three of the newly acquired episodes published by Ryan in the January/February issue of "The Old Radio Times" will be completed tomorrow morning, and I am thinking of putting up a new poll on the funniest old-time radio character if I can do so.

Will someone please either post a message to all members and/or reply to this one with an answer about what happened to the links, and especially how any member can create a new poll?

Thank you very much.