Re: Links

Ryan Ellett

I'll second Mike; Larry's listener reports have been very thorough and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has not gotten all the way through them yet. As far as your original question, Larry, we did manage to save all the files and documents that had been uploaded to the group at the old Yahoo Groups site. However, they have not been uploaded here at groups.io and I'm not actually sure how feasible that would be. A great number of those files were obsolete and not relevant anymore, though they do represent a history of sorts for this group, so I'm glad Paul Kornman was able to save them all. If there are particular documents you were looking for, we might be able to track it down.