From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 6:27 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] joining the group

Thanks Ryan. I am slowly digitizing the materials I find is not yet available in MP3 format, at least that is what I am using for the most part. Now, my nice little tape recorder is rebelling. Anyone have ideas on getting a Sony 105 repaired? The main drive belt has gotten old and needs to go to that rubber pile in the sky.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson