Re: Joe Hehn Tuesday (December 15, 2020)

Scott Galley

I noticed in the entry for 'Mr and Mrs North"' that whoever wrote the introduction said: "Most old time radio fans of today do not consider the series as highly as its original audiences did". I don't know who these 'fans' are, but I for one love this show, the television series and the books. I personally think that we should avoid these type of criticisms, however mild, letting the listener judge for themselves. One person's gold may be another person's trash.

That's just my opinion.

Scott