Re: Magic Key of RCA

B. J. Watkins

There are many in the OTRR library with dates and episode numbers and many at 128 kbps.

Barbara

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of not.serious@... <not.serious@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 8:33 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Magic Key of RCA

Is there a list of the eps? Just date or ep # is all I need.

joe salerno

On 12/28/2020 8:26 PM, Richard Davenport wrote:

If you refer to the show Magic Key I have 32 episodes of that show...

On Monday, December 28, 2020, 6:25:45 PM CST, not.serious@... <not.serious@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My fav variety show is the Magic Key of RCA. I have recently become
aware of 2 broadcasts of particular interest, those of Sept 25, 1938 and
Feb 26, 1939. The main guest is the famous concert pianist Ignace
Paderewski. I have both but not in the best sound. I am wondering if
better copies circulate or if perhaps there may be some open reel tapes
out there, possibly even in the collection recently acquired from First
Gen Radio Archives.

I am also interested in a number of other broadcasts from this series,
such as Feb 12, 1939.

If anyone has info of any of these pls contact me.

Thanks,

Joe Salerno