From: Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound [mailto:Radio_Enthusiasts_of_Puget_Sound@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 9:15 PM
To: waldenhughes@...
Subject: REPS - Old Time Radio Quiz Show REGISTRATION for Wednesday, Jan 13th!!

Image removed by sender.

REPS Presents: The Old Time Radio Quiz Show!!

January 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm PST

HAPPY NEW YEAR from your friends at REPS!!
PLEASE NOTE:  This is now a registration required program - link to register for this Quiz Show program is below and on our website!!

AND… can you guess what time it is?  THAT’S RIGHT!!  It’s time for…
Image removed by sender. quizshowflyer 2
Image removed by sender.

 Yes, that’s right!  It’s a Quiz Show with SPECIAL CELEBRITY GUESTS!!!

WIN PRIZES!!  See the STARS try to WIN PRIZES, too!

We’ll watch our teams of famous stars and REPS experts test their knowledge, and we’ll get the audience in there, too!

If you’d like to participate, register via the Zoom Link below:

When: Jan 13, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: REPS Presents – The Old Time Radio Quiz Show!!

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GOMr9j0RTrCyFE3bBZm9kQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Keep track of this email to join us day of the Quiz Show!

Join in the fun – it’s sure to be filled with SURPRISES!!

Click to view this email in a browser

Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound
26242 43rd Ave S
NULL
Kent, Washington 98032-7176
US

Image removed by sender. Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.