Re: Download Radio Playhouse at https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/otrrlibrary.html

Paul Kornman

That Library web structure was set up years ago, and is a minor pain to keep updated. It's one of the reasons I went to the database-driven interface that is in the new location.

It's on my todo list - go through all those listings and note and then fix those links that need updating.

If anyone's interested in helping with this task, let me know.
What's involved:
1) click on each link to see if it's valid
2) If it's invalid, look at the list of valid folders (in a spreadsheet) and either note its proper location or mark it for deletion.

P.S. I'm expecting an influx of about 15,000 new (not OTRRPG) episodes into the Library in the coming weeks.

- Paul Kornman