Re: correction: RE: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Michael Hingson

The tower only comes out sometimes. Did you meet the Lady Vampira?

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io On Behalf Of Allan Foster via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 3:22 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: correction: RE: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Oh man, you're right!  Can't believe I got that wrong, I've listened to the series several times over the years.  I was in Inverness a year or so ago and kept looking for the house with the towers, but couldn't find it.  :-)

Thanks for the correction,

Allan

On Sunday, January 10, 2021, 5:01:01 PM CST, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

“The Third Tower of Inverness” was actually “The Fourth Tower of Inverness”. I even remember airing that series while working at KUCI in the 70s. I still have the 1st generation reels the station received. No one there wanted them.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson