Re: correction: RE: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Allan Foster

No!  I really wanted to meet Little Frieda, Far-Seeing Art, and Lady Jowls too, but the were nowhere to be found.  Meatball Fulton developed great characters.  Now I’m going to have to dig it out and listen again.

On Sunday, January 10, 2021, 6:26 PM, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

The tower only comes out sometimes. Did you meet the Lady Vampira?

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io On Behalf Of Allan Foster via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 3:22 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: correction: RE: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Oh man, you're right!  Can't believe I got that wrong, I've listened to the series several times over the years.  I was in Inverness a year or so ago and kept looking for the house with the towers, but couldn't find it.  :-)

Thanks for the correction,

Allan

On Sunday, January 10, 2021, 5:01:01 PM CST, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

“The Third Tower of Inverness” was actually “The Fourth Tower of Inverness”. I even remember airing that series while working at KUCI in the 70s. I still have the 1st generation reels the station received. No one there wanted them.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson